Hi, my name is Jody Kimmell. I am a certified Clinical and Medical Support Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner.
I received my training at the acclaimed Hypnotherapy Academy of America (HHA) in Santa Fe, New Mexico. There I learned techniques and processes from world-renowned hypnotherapist and founder of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners, Gil Boyne.
Under the tutelage of Tim Simmerman, director of HHA, I returned to complete an internship at the Academy and received additional certifications in past life regression and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). The HAA provides one of the most comprehensive hypnotherapy training programs in the United States.
Jody’s Credentials and Acknowledgments
- Instructor, Normandale Community College
- Radio show personality, The Hypnotic Radio Hour, (syndicated and heard in 135 countries)
- Instructor, Midwest Hypnotherapy Academy
- Professional Member, International Association of Counselors and Therapists
- Nationally recognized speaker on Hypnosis for Autism
Jody Kimmell’s Professional Certifications
- Clinical Hypnotherapist (ACHE)
- NLP Practitioner (ACHE & NFNLP)
- Parts Therapy Practitioner and Certified Trainer (Roy Hunter, through IACT/IMDHA)
- Accelerated Healing (ACHE)
- Pain Control/Medical Support Hynotherapy (ACHE)
- Natal and Regression therapy (ACHE)
- Smoking Cessation through the American Hypnosis Association (AHA)
“We initially reached out to Jody Kimmell because we were frustrated by specific challenges we were facing as a family. Jody showed uncommon commitment to our health and wellbeing from the very first phone call, and throughout our time working together. He skillfully guided us to a place of renewed sense of hope and joy as a family. Jody’s expert guidance was also indispensable to me personally, when I wanted to work on past distress of my own that was long overdue for resolution. Jody has a gift for connecting with you, whatever your age or wherever you are on your personal path, and then teaching you ways to tap your unique inner resources. I believe that learning this process from Jody has set me up for long-term success in overcoming not only past distress, but also future personal obstacles. Grateful for this transformative experience for my family, as well as myself.” – Georgina Scott
My purpose as a hypnotherapist is to help clients connect to, and use, the resources within themselves to live a more satisfying life by teaching clients tools to use along with the innumerable resources of their subconscious mind. By using the natural, yet altered state of hypnosis, people can achieve extraordinary states of physical and mental relaxation and focus. That, coupled with an intense emotional desire to create positive change or modify certain behaviors, incredible outcomes occur. I believe that whatever you conceive, you can achieve!
Jody is an instructor at the Midwest Hypnotherapy Academy, a Minnesota state licensed school of hypnotherapy. (Learn more about the school at www.MidwestHypnotherapyAcademy.com.)
I abide by and conform to the Code of Ethics of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists.