Sports Hypnosis: Call it “The Zone,” or “The Edge,” or a Secret Weapon, ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center is the place to get it.
Does this sound familiar? You’ve worked your butt off in training, given it your all. You love your sport and you KNOW you are 100% dedicated to succeeding. But…something stands in your way when it comes to the field of competition.
You know it’s not physical, because in practice you perform perfectly. Your body knows how; something isn’t getting translated to the game. You know you can practice and train all you want, but if there’s a mental block, none of it matters.
Or….maybe you’ve started to become too hard on yourself. Your games and your practice have lost their joy; you’re no longer motivated by the same love of playing that you used to have. That intrinsic, internal motivation is still inside you, hidden under a layer of self judgement, fear of the judgement of others, or the belief that you have to be “tough” on yourself in order to excel. A part of you knows that not only is that not true, but it’s actually getting in the way of you playing at your best, because it’s keeping you in your head. Yes, hypnosis CAN help this too.
Athletics has been described by many pro athletes as “90 percent mental.” At the ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center, that’s what we focus on–showing you how to anchor your peak performance state, so that you can call upon all of your abilities on command.
Who uses Sports Hypnosis?
• Sports hypnosis is mainstream. You may be astonished at who has and is using sports hypnosis.
• 2008 Beijing Olympics: The only 2 shooters to take the Gold for the US, both worked with a sports hypnotist.
• In 1984, Mary Lou Retton used hypnosis to prepare for the L.A. Olympics and to block pain in her injured foot to win the Gold Medal.
• In 1987, Canadian Olympian Angela Baily used sports hypnosis to move past her stuck state and achieve her Silver Medal. She believes so strongly in the sports hypnosis that she went on to become a hypnotherapist.
• 2008 Beijing Olympics: A sports hypnotist cures Australian Gold Medalist Steve Hooker of his fear in pole vaulting.
• Phil Jackson has and still uses meditation and hypnosis for all his championship basketball teams with the Bulls and Lakers.
• Tiger Woods began working with a sports hypnotist at the age of 13.
• Phil Mickelson was trained by sports hypnotist Dean Reinmuth.
• Ken Norton used hypnosis to defeat Muhammed Ali in the 1973 fight. Ken was a 7-1 underdog in that fight. Ali began using hypnosis soon after.
• Greg Louganis, Wayne Gretzky, Steve Stone, Boomer Esiason, Freeman McNeil, Talmadge Griffiths and numerous NFL, MLB, NHL, Boxing, Olympic and Pro Athletes all use hypnosis today for that edge.
If your competition doesn’t already know about sports hypnosis as a secret weapon for that performance edge, they soon will…
Sports hypnosis work is effective for all sports: golf, baseball, martial arts, equestrian sports, running, marathon training, hockey, basketball, bodybuilding, and more. Whatever sport you pursue, sports hypnosis will give you the focus, confidence, and resilience to perform at your peak. What Sports Hypnosis Can Do For You Would you like to achieve the following?
- Eliminate the mental clutter that ruins your game
- Be calm and focused in competition
- Increase your consistency
- Shave strokes off your golf game
- Learn why HOW you think is more important that anything else, and HOW should you think?
- How to get into a light state of hypnosis before every game, every shot–just like Tiger Woods does.
This is custom hypnosis with Certified Professional Sports Hypnotists, not a generic tape or CD that’s mass produced and one-size-fits-all. Come to us with a list of specific things you want to improve about your performance, and together we will eliminate your problem areas, releasing your reactions to specific triggers. Learn to eliminate emotional reactions that just set you up for poor performance.
Lost your golf swing? Your motivation? Your fierceness or edge? Come check our lost and found; we know where to look!
*Disclaimer: Everyone’s different, and of course your results may vary. It is unethical to guarantee changes in human behavior and much depends on your motivation. We do require a consultation during which the program will be explained, and your motivation will be evaluated. We do not accept everyone who approaches us to do this work because we believe that your success is our success and we work to set you up to succeed.