- MA, Augsburg University, St. Paul
- BA, Education, Michigan State University
- Board Certified Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnotists
- Certified Trainer, International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Assoc.
- Certified Trainer, National Federation of Neurolinguistic Programming
- Owner, ChangeWorks Hypnosis Center
- Published Author (Mastering the Art of Success, with Jack Canfield; Creating Resilience; and EFT: From the Basic Recipe to Personal Peace)
- National speaker on Hypnosis for Anxiety and Sleep Issues
- Specialist Certifications in Weight Release Hypnosis, Medical Hypnosis, Anxiety, Fear & Phobia release, Autogenic Training, and Smoking Cessation
- Recognized expert in anxiety and fear/phobia release
- See more certifications and qualifications for Cindy here (click).
Cindy’s Services – How I Work with Clients
I work a little differently than other hypnotists and hypnotherapists. I am a “bulldog” when it comes to getting results for my clients. That is reflected in my reviews and testimonials and my reputation in the community.
So when I’m asked, “how many sessions and how much will it cost?” I get it. I understand the need to know that. I would need to know that too.
I work differently than other hypnotherapists. Here is how I work.
The client relationship is of vital importance to our work together.
- Other hypnotists will do single sessions, or work session-by-session; I do not. (With the exception of my single-session smoking cessation program.) That’s because one session does not give me enough time with you to do the deep listening and gain the feedback I need to do my best work for you. And if I can’t do my best work for you, I won’t do it.
- Together we will determine the program that is right for you — and we will get results. We will work together to create very specific and appropriate goals for our work together. We will be on the same page with respect to our joint expectations for the work.
- The work we do is co-active. We both need to bring our full intentions to the table for you to receive your outcome. My promise to you is that I will apply my very best knowledge, skills and abilities developed over nearly 14 years, tens of thousands of dollars in training, and thousands of client sessions to develop. What you must bring to the table is your honest intention to apply yourself to the work fully; to understand that I do not have the onus of responsibility for your change – that we SHARE that responsibility between us. You must commit to doing your homework, to trusting me and the process, to being open to learning to trust your own subconscious mind, and to approaching this work with an honest motivation.
- Know what hypnosis really is. It’s not magic and I don’t “do” anything “to” you. Hypnosis is officially classified as “brief, solutions-oriented therapy.” As such, the relationship between us and amount of understanding that I gain about you and how you experience your issue grows over multiple sessions and our work becomes more effective after those first 2 sessions. Not that those sessions aren’t effective – most clients notice changes after the first session. But full results take some time to achieve — most clients realize their full result in 5 sessions. Some issues take longer to resolve, specifically some addictions and longer term weight loss for example.
Most clients pay between $500 and $1500 for a package of sessions to achieve their result. The package that is right for you depends on the issue you’re working with.
Now that you understand how I work, these are the questions you need to ask yourself now:
If I knew that I could not fail, what is this change worth to me? What is staying the same really costing me in my life? My profession? My relationships? My health?
Call Cindy today to set up your complimentary consultation.
Find out what hypnosis, NLP and more can do for you!
Schedule a Consultation
Make your decision with confidence with our Right Decision Guarantee.
We confidently offer our “Right Decision Guarantee.” When you buy any session package, you are entitled to our Right Decision Guarantee: If at the end of your first session you are not satisfied with our methods and processes, or for any reason feel that ChangeWorks Hypnosis is not the right fit for you, we will cheerfully refund your entire package fee upon your request. Guaranteed. To our knowledge, we’re the only hypnotherapy center to offer this much assurance in the country. Why? Simply put, your success is our success and we want this to be the right fit, and the right solution for you.
“I wish everyone could know about the amazing work that Cindy does! First of all I’d like everyone to know that I have never worked with a hypnotherapist until I met Cindy, and I wasn’t sure what to expect… I have worked with Cindy on several occasions since. I have had some highly stressful and time sensitive challenges to deal with (work related). I don’t remember having such high stress for many years. It was unbelievable how Cindy helped me in just minutes to relieve the stress and & not only that (which was huge) but I approached the challenges with a whole different feeling and outlook toward it. I felt positive as well as confident! WOW! I told her I loved her and that she is an angel! I very highly recommend her for ANYTHING that you want to take care of in your life. Better golf game, lose weight, virtually anything! I recommend anybody to … give her a call.”
— Jan R., Eden Prairie, MN
By purchasing one of our programs you are accepting our policies. Please note that an initial consultation is required for all potential new clients. Should you not be accepted as a client for any reason, your purchase price, should you have already processed it, will be fully and cheerfully refunded. Package fees are due prior to your first full session; consultations are free. We accept personal checks, cash and Visa/Mastercard/American Express in the office.